Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I have walked the dogs through my subdivision. I shall now move on to the smoothie portion of my day. I'M A FUCKING ROCK STAR! 1 hour ago
- @mightymur @UrsulaV Uh...no? 1 hour ago
- Nothing like being 20K words into a novel before you realize what your plot is. Even better when it fits everything you've just written! 3 hours ago
- Gotta love it when Celldweller comes up on the Pacific Rim Pandora station. 4 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley always worth trying. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com