Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @daviddunwoody: Every personal truth has a shelf life. 1 hour ago
- Z-Burbia is #35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror and only $.99 for the next 5 hours! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 2 hours ago
- Friday Night Announcements! wp.me/pAwLz-14z 4 hours ago
- Only a few more hours to get the bestselling Z-Burbia for $.99! Hurry before the deal is done! #ZRA #zombies amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 5 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com