Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Haven't you always wanted to read about Kaiju that puke out other Kaiju? I know you have! Kaiju Storm is available! wp.me/pAwLz-16y 42 minutes ago
- And the Lord said, "HOLY CRAP! ARE THOSE KAIJU?" Yes. Yes, they are, Lord. Kaiju Storm is out now! wp.me/pAwLz-16y 3 hours ago
- @ShotsofJameson Ha! That would have been awesome! 3 hours ago
- Hey, you! You like Kaiju? You do? Then have I got some new Kaiju goodness for you! wp.me/pAwLz-16y 6 hours ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com