Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I'm not just a novel writing machine. I also have some short stuffs out there. bit.ly/1y8lHlq 7 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Never Stop bit.ly/1sveBor 9 hours ago
- Need a good horror novel for your young adult? Try Little Dead Man! #ZRA #YA bit.ly/1xXvxo0 11 hours ago
- RT @tabatt13: "As Big As Net Neutrality? FCC Kills State-Imposed Internet Monopolies" rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 23 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com