Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I am so pleased by this I could squirt. But I won't. I have my dignity. twitter.com/verge/status/6… 1 hour ago
- The 4th episode of Writing In Suburbia is in the feed! Have a listen and learn a little of my life as a pro writer. jakebible.com/category/writi… 3 hours ago
- Got iTunes? Like podcasts about pro writing? Like rambling stories about mowing the lawn? This is for you! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 6 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia, my pro writing podcast, is available on ITunes. Feel free to subscribe. DO IT NOW! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 9 hours ago
- Man, I just can't get over how cool these Travis McGee novels are. John D MacDonald was one sly son of a bitch of a writer. 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com