Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @scottsigler: Giving away a full set of @PeterClines books on today's FridayFix. Stay tuned! https://t.co/YuetpWthCz 23 minutes ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/02/05/fri… 36 minutes ago
- Free micro-fiction for you! Come and join the Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 3 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: The one thing I'd say is universally true though about cracking publishing: There's always another way. 6 hours ago
- I give good drabble! Free micro-fiction every friday. Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com