Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @paul_e_cooley @Yetti_man @Lulubizou Yeah! Wait... 9 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Yes. It's true. I'm with the same publisher as @jakebible. I predict an author-slap war is imminent. #theBlack 9 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Post on developing story ideas (via @jakebible's site) jakebible.com/2014/06/04/vie… 9 hours ago
- It's morning again! Or is it...? Yeah, it is. But, maybe it's not... Nope. Totally morning. Perhaps it's- *bitch slap self* Right. Coffee. 20 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com