Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! Gotta listen to some audio this morning then move on to writing more Sisters of the Apocalypse. I've had worse days. ;) 2 hours ago
- RT @MikeArnzen: Baby names I'd like to see: Wolfpucker. Larva. The Singularity. Condominic. Peezus. Rot. Stretchmarkiemark. Zeppelin. Hau… 13 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Jake Bible's Fighting Iron is out NOW! fb.me/15hBLoXnR 13 hours ago
- Hello, my pretties!!! https://t.co/2w3kS9YITq 19 hours ago
- @spiritualtramp Want, want, want... 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com