Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Zombies. Cannibals. Conjoined twins. Post-apocalyptic horror for the YA reader. Little Dead Man. bit.ly/16xh3tD 14 hours ago
- Want to know What's Up with Jake Bible Fiction? Subscribe to the blog or just swing by. jakebible.com/category/whats… 16 hours ago
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- Home Owners' Associations & lawn maintenance. Yep, life hasn't changed much in the zombie apocalypse! Z-Burbia! amzn.to/1gNGEXn 1 day ago
- Two brothers. One alive, one dead. How will they survive the world they know nothing about? #YA #zombies bit.ly/16xh3tD 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com