Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 2 hours ago
- Thank you for the RTs!!! You folks sure know how to make a deranged mind feel normal! NOW COME HERE SO I CAN HUG YOUR FACES!!! 15 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Break bit.ly/1C3vFle 16 hours ago
- Hear the dulcet tones of @ABWVoiceOvers narrate my Z-Burbia series! #ZRA #zombies bit.ly/1xXvOr5 19 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- A Snapshot Of Violence bit.ly/1BkDuVS 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com