Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- If you are in the area on October 30th then join me for a reading/signing at @malaprops Bookstore/Cafe! RSVP here! goo.gl/Bi7crv 11 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 13 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 15 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 18 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com