Posted on February 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, gunslinger, heartbreak, horror, horror western, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, the man with no face, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, western, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Another great review for ScareScapes just in! bookwormforkids.blogspot.com/2015/07/review… 1 hour ago
- @r33fking @EugeneComicCon Only if you promise no socks with Birks. ;) 1 hour ago
- Just found out about @EugeneComicCon being a thing! They should totally invite a hometown boy back home to rock the con. *wink* 1 hour ago
- Just finished recording Ep7 of Writing In Suburbia. Taxes, man. Taxes. If y'all have any Q's you want answered on a future ep, let me know! 1 hour ago
- Pro writing is not a mystery...it's a job! And there're still chores at home to do. Listen to Writing In Suburbia. jakebible.com/category/writi… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com