Posted on February 5, 2013, in Dead Mech Podcast, Metal and Ash, The Americans Podcast and tagged apocalypse, biochrome, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, theology, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @PermutedPress: The kids run scared from creatures who want their brains! Get @jakebible's SCARESCAPES 3 here: amzn.to/1g6Ehmq ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Want to give someone shit on Twitter? How about @FoxNews @CNN or ANY US news outlet for their appalling lack of black ch… 19 hours ago
- RT @TheLukeAhearn: Guest Post: Luke Ahearn #SummerofZombie masterwerx.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/gue… 1 day ago
- RT @scottsigler: Sweet! ALIVE is No. 5 on @EpicReads "Top 15 Most-Anticipated Books." Thanks, y'all! twitter.com/EpicReads/stat… 1 day ago
- @SamSykesSwears And they change Amazon's algorithms. And Amazon is God! Or that drunk friend that always pees in the closet. Amazon is that. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com