Posted on February 8, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @BrianRathbone: In order to effect the change, you must be the change. 5 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: For a few more hours, you can get @JakeBible's badass zombie book Z-Burbia, for just $.99! amzn.to/1A6JON6 9 hours ago
- I got a fever! A fever for a... Nope, I just got a fever. *hack* *cough* 11 hours ago
- Oh, and good morning. How are you doing today? 17 hours ago
- For those thinking being a full-time writer means you'll have more time to do whatever, you're wrong. You have less time. Way less. 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com