Posted on February 8, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Seriously considering putting Elsbeth in a dance fight. I shit you not, people. A brutal, bloody dance fight. My brain is cukoopants. 24 minutes ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: Very pleased to see DEAD RINGERS as #3 on BookBanter's "Best Reads of 2015." I'll take third place, when first... http… 32 minutes ago
- @johnhornor Exactly. 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! It's a print book birthday today for my ScareScapes series. This one is for the kids! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 1 hour ago
- New Writing In Suburbia has dropped! Bam! jakebible.com/2016/02/08/wri… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com