Posted on February 8, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Fighting The Future Ignorance bit.ly/1sve1XP 4 hours ago
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 7 hours ago
- RT @mattround: MeFi post about the possible existence of a "colossal cannibal great white shark" metafilter.com/148455/Who-the… http://t.co/hGXEcK1… 8 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 10 hours ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com