Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! Too much insanity and too much work. Gonna be dark the next few days. Word to your getting through these fuckered times, yo. 1 hour ago
- RT @elonjames: We. Are. Live. Son. @TWiBprime live from #Feguson - Listen live here: http//twib.me/live #TWIBnation 10 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 13 hours ago
- RT @alansitomer: Rockin’ author @carrieryan inspires us all with this video on the importance of attitude for writers! https://t.co/8IC0h7z… 14 hours ago
- Hello, Twitter! I've been writing all day. Goodbye, Twitter! Dinner is ready. #CantStopTheSalsa 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com