Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- It's morning again! Or is it...? Yeah, it is. But, maybe it's not... Nope. Totally morning. Perhaps it's- *bitch slap self* Right. Coffee. 6 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 17 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 19 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 22 hours ago
- @ABWVoiceOvers @KrisWintonCummi Totally! :) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com