Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 17 hours ago
- RT @EmptySetter: Over at scottsigler.com: Guest Goods with @jakebible! scottsigler.com/podcast/guest-… 19 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 19 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace Oh, you'll go back. They always do. 21 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com