Posted on March 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, theology. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- 12K words down & my brain feels like Jell-O. I still have another 2k words to go to hit my needed goal today. Dinner first. Dinner first... 4 hours ago
- @bookshelfbattle Possibly. Send details. 12 hours ago
- I dropped another episode of Writing In Suburbia on yo ass! jakebible.com/2015/07/24/wri… 3 days ago
- RT @scottsigler: FridayFix • Should YA Writers Censor Their Social Media? Guests @ChuckWendig and @DelilahSDawson debate at http://t.co/oSQ… 3 days ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/07/24/fri… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com