Posted on March 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, theology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @sg1fan Yep. Easier to write sans ass than sans fingers. 36 minutes ago
- @JonathanFluck Post-apocalyptic novel set in a world where bacteria has become immune to antibiotics. Blade Runner meets Damnation Alley. 36 minutes ago
- Time to write my ass off. That is all. 44 minutes ago
- RT @DavidForbes: The Old Iron Dream has hit $1400! Thank you all for your support, and onto $1500 is.gd/VvnF1X 44 minutes ago
- RT @spiritualtramp: "Substitute 'fuck' every time you're inclined to use 'very' and your editor will think you're @jakebible." - Scott Roch… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com