Posted on April 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, cannibals, curse, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Wes Craven. Very few people have helped shape me creatively like he did. RIP, Mr. Craven. You were a true master. 1 hour ago
- Shit. I think I might have to warp, twist, and redefine a genre. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. 1 day ago
- No Room For Doubt storify.com/jakebible/no-r… via @jakebible 1 day ago
- @JarrettRush It is which is why it works for me. 1 day ago
- @JarrettRush That's what's worked for me. Everyone's hustle is different. Some master social media or cons or YouTube. I write the next book 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com