Posted on April 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, cannibals, curse, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What could possibly go wrong when post-apocalyptic survivors have to take to the highway? Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 1 hour ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 2 hours ago
- The weird thing about writing middle grade fiction is that repetition is not always a bad thing. It establishes a pattern to the narrative. 3 hours ago
- Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! All your favorite post-apocalyptic characters, but now with MORE CANNIBALS! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 4 hours ago
- The Mega audiobook is stalking you! Swim faster! SWIM FASTER! goo.gl/0Ohjct 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com