Posted on April 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, cannibals, curse, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ScottEPond Word to that, my friend. 1 hour ago
- @ScottEPond Thanks, man. May not amount to anything, but things be moving in the right direction. Yikes! 1 hour ago
- Huh. Looks like I should seriously investigate finding an agent to represent my film/TV rights. Interesting. 2 hours ago
- @michaelmiller42 Probably? 7 hours ago
- I think this latest novel is Aaron Sorkin meets Phillip K. Dick at Robert Heinlein's key party. Yep. Totally that. 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com