Posted on April 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, cannibals, curse, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mega 4: Behemoth Island! All of your favorite characters are back to kick some ass and raise some hell! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 2 hours ago
- TEAM GRENDEL! DINOSAURS! CANNIBAL CAVEPEOPLE! GIANT PLANTS! THAT EAT HUMAN FLESH! MEGA 4: BEHEMOTH ISLAND! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 5 hours ago
- Team Grendel is back! And this time they've gotten off the ship and are in the middle of one behemoth of a mission! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 8 hours ago
- Mega 4: Behemoth Island has stomped its way onto Amazon! LET THE EBOOK CARNAGE BEGIN! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 11 hours ago
- @CatMScully Nice! It works for violent action scenes too with that thumping, driving beat. 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com