Posted on July 12, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, mech, mythology, novel, science, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: Pew pew pew!! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-1h4 via @jakebible 11 hours ago
- You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Lesson learned today. 11 hours ago
- Did you see the latest free drabble drop? Bam! it did! Read some free micro-fiction now! Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- @johnhornor @MattFnWallace @Nathan_R_Long Dude! It is tight. Down to the last minute it has you. 1 day ago
- @MattFnWallace Any movie where Paul Bettany plays Chauser is a win in my book. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com