Posted on July 12, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, mech, mythology, novel, science, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @CandyandtheGirl I did. I have mad skills. 1 hour ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 4 hours ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 4 hours ago
- Just sliced my finger open on a piece of ice. ICE! And I'm talking an ice cube, not some jagged hunk of iceberg. I'm a fucking mess, people. 5 hours ago
- Hey, you! YOU! New episode of Writing In Suburbia is out! You are welcome. jakebible.com/category/writi… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com