Posted on July 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Three pukes and you're out, right? 4 hours ago
- @kseniaanske IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA, THANKS GIVES YOU! 4 hours ago
- My analogy on why people riot and fight and break things. Why, sometimes, they have to. tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 1 day ago
- RT @CNN: Protesters are flooding streets across the U.S. as #Ferguson dismay spreads coast to coast: cnn.it/1y0E9LR http://t.co/4cT… 1 day ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Fact: if #Ferguson was happening in Arab country, western media would be calling the US a 'regime' already and urging inte… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com