Posted on October 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It's Sunday. I'm working. Quarterly taxes tallied. Kitchen cleaned. Laundry put away. Correspondence done. Now making character list for GN. 42 minutes ago
- @WannabePress I love comics. I hate spam. 21 hours ago
- Apple crisp is in the oven. Your jealousy can commence...now. 1 day ago
- RT @kevintumlinson: "Writers should always help other writers." @jonathanmaberry via #Wordslinger #Podcast bit.ly/1JvkhXU http://t.… 1 day ago
- Get the first novel in what I consider my best series to date! Reign Of Four: I! Only $.99 for a very limited time! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com