Posted on October 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 6 hours ago
- Home Owners' Associations & lawn maintenance. Yep, life hasn't changed much in the zombie apocalypse! Z-Burbia! amzn.to/1gNGEXn 8 hours ago
- Two brothers. One alive, one dead. How will they survive the world they know nothing about? #YA #zombies bit.ly/16xh3tD 10 hours ago
- Time to get my edit on. 11 hours ago
- "The sarcasm mixed with the action kept me glued to this book. It's been added as one of my favorite zombie books." amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com