Posted on August 8, 2010, in Dead Mech Podcast and tagged bible, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on The Dead Robots Society Interview.
- RT @SethAbramson: POLITICO: Trump may use executive orders to "direct the postal service to not deliver certain ballots" or "stop local off… 34 minutes ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: WANDERERS is still $2.99 for your Kindlemachine, though no idea how long that lasts -- and I may not be back to check beca… 4 days ago
- RT @Ferrinus: i’m in the moloch cult. i’m in the mammon cult. i’m in the combination moloch cult and mammon cult 4 days ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: Prediction: total shitshow come Sept when public realise implication of what’s happening re schools. It’s why #ZeroCOVI… 4 days ago
- RT @OwenJones84: This new comedy show is going to be a hit https://t.co/ytCXpQF454 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com