Posted on December 24, 2010, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, hunger, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, serialized fiction, shotgun, social networking, stickmen, summit, theology, Twister, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, winter, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @kurpany I just got rights back and rereleased on my own! jakebible.com/novels/the-ape… 1 week ago
- A Bit of an Update jakebible.com/2019/10/06/a-b… 1 week ago
- Fall... instagram.com/p/B2_tVu4gxNze… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JeanneAdams: Starving 4 a wkend getaway? Try a #ParanormalSciFiFantasy read frm @DavidBCoe @LAGilman @karenetaylor53 @BishopMOConnell @… 1 month ago
- @King_of_N0where Let me know how the game goes! Have fun! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com