Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- For those of you not yet cool with the ways of the audiobook, this is your chance to get one of mine for free. FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Banking another interview for the podcast. instagram.com/p/BeBISXolRdLM… 2 hours ago
- Audiobooks! I got freakin’ audiobooks, yo. What ya want? Scifi? Horror? Thriller? Space crime? Kaiju? Mechs? Huh, y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Good Morning. While I do have coffee, I don’t have an exclamation point. Just found out that the great writer and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia is an unedited, unscripted, uncensored pro writing podcast for other pro writers or those that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com