Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GailZMartin: #HoldOnToTheLight 90 SF/F authors blog on #MentalWellness bit.ly/2bxaMJd @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have had a cup of coffee and completed health insurance open enrollment. I WIN! Gonna go apple picking later! I WIN AGAIN! 8 hours ago
- Did you read tonight’s free drabble? It was spooky! SPOOKY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! jakebible.com/category/frida… 19 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/09/30/fri… https://t.co/txU9rmshxF 21 hours ago
- I give. It’s that simple. Sure, it’s only 100 words a week, but IT’S STILL GIVING! Greedy bastards… jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com