Posted on August 10, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @galliganmail Unfortunately, yes. But I power through it and feel shame. Until the caffeine kicks in then who freaking cares? #GetYourCaffOn 3 hours ago
- Or "be" awesome. Betting awesome works too, though. 5 hours ago
- Howdy, y’all! I’m drinking coffee with egg nog (Tis the season, mofos!), listening to the Atomic Blonde soundtrack,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- The last MEGA is here! Mega 6: No Man's Island! - mailchi.mp/0eb8619ac9a5/t… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Coffee with an egg & cheese sandwich. HELLO, SUNDAY! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com