Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/07/29/fri… https://t.co/56QH5sQCFy 3 hours ago
- RT @ABWVoiceOvers: Salvage Merc One: The Daedalus System will be out in a few days! Look for it! @jakebible 4 hours ago
- RT @bookSCREAM: @jakebible Another great deal! We featured MEGA in today's newsletter! bkscr.me/8czkAF Have a great day! 4 hours ago
- eepurl.com/b_ArXH Free stuff! New stuff! Cool stuff! 12 hours ago
- Just in case you are into far-future mech westerns. Fighting Iron 2: Perdition Plains is out now! amazon.com/Fighting-Iron-… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com