Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: So proud! Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/03/16/fri… via @jakebible 21 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/03/16/fri… https://t.co/WZGkA39ea0 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Tweet, tweet, tweet. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Tweet, tweet, tweet. Coffee, coffee, coffee. 3 days ago
- Get Galactic Vice now! It’s the space crime/police procedural you have been looking for! jakebible.com 3 days ago
- You looking for #scifi #horror #zombies #kaiju #fantasy #urbanfantasy #SpaceOpera #militaryscifi Are ya? Here ya go! jakebible.com 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com