Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @BrianKeene: HAPPY BOOK RELEASE DAY, @marysangiovanni! CHILLS is "True Detective meets H.P. Lovecraft". Buy one: amazon.com/Chills-Mary-Sa… 26 minutes ago
- Good Morning, Cyber! Have you had your coffee yet? I’m having mine. It’s biggly. The biggliest coffee ever. Just tremendously biggly. 2 hours ago
- New Release! In Perpetuity audiobook available now! jakebible.com/2016/09/16/new… https://t.co/mCdJ4TXQjq 2 hours ago
- @AntiJuliet It was great meeting and chatting this weekend! 4 hours ago
- RT @AntiJuliet: Keep thinking about how awesome the writers panel at #guildcon2016 with @jakebible was! So much great insight! 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com