Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning, Cyber! Have you had your coffee yet? I’m having mine. It’s biggly. The biggliest coffee ever. Just tremendously biggly. 34 minutes ago
- New Release! In Perpetuity audiobook available now! jakebible.com/2016/09/16/new… https://t.co/mCdJ4TXQjq 44 minutes ago
- @AntiJuliet It was great meeting and chatting this weekend! 2 hours ago
- RT @AntiJuliet: Keep thinking about how awesome the writers panel at #guildcon2016 with @jakebible was! So much great insight! 2 hours ago
- I've been up since 4:15. Went to bed at 12. Not enough coffee in the world... 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com