Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/03/16/fri… https://t.co/WZGkA39ea0 13 hours ago
- Good Morning! Tweet, tweet, tweet. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Tweet, tweet, tweet. Coffee, coffee, coffee. 1 day ago
- Get Galactic Vice now! It’s the space crime/police procedural you have been looking for! jakebible.com 1 day ago
- You looking for #scifi #horror #zombies #kaiju #fantasy #urbanfantasy #SpaceOpera #militaryscifi Are ya? Here ya go! jakebible.com 1 day ago
- Listen to the Writing In Suburbia podcast. A pro writing podcast for pro writers and those that want to make a livi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com