Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @Malaprops: Just some encouragement & truth for your Wednesday 😊 https://t.co/niq3dfk0tr 8 minutes ago
- Yeah, I’m asking for reviews today. Many authors say asking is a no-no. But, hey, those authors don’t have to feed my kids, so fuck them. 19 minutes ago
- Hey! Feel like leaving a review? YES, YOU DO! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 23 minutes ago
- No idea what started this train of thought. Usually I tweet and move on. I guess I haven’t had enough coffee. Twitter+low caffeine=DANGER! 2 hours ago
- Yes, I could self-publish, but I’m not a publisher, I’m a writer. That simple. So until the bug guys come knocking (HA!) I’m hustling. Hard. 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com