Posted on August 24, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, frigate, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, spaceship, starship, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Friday, so be sure to catch up on all the free drabbles before the next one drops! BAM! jakebible.com/category/frida… 13 minutes ago
- Every Friday I come up with a new drabble. I don’t plan, I don’t think about it, I just write. Great exercise. Try it. It’s pretty fun. 1 hour ago
- Word to your Good Morning! Raise your coffee high and…okay, okay, drink your coffee first then think about raising it high after cup two. 2 hours ago
- IT’S ALL ABOUT ME! That’s the best way to mention having a newsletter, right? Right! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 10 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: New to the feed? Please check out my funny, f'ed up book series about literal caterers to the supernatural in NYC. https… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com