Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Hey, you. Yeah, you. You like the fantastical? Do ya? Join me and @johnhartness for a night of just that! #avlent facebook.com/events/1743409… 6 hours ago
- A night of readings, chats about working w/ small presses, and snark! It’ll be FANTASTICAL! #AVL #avlent facebook.com/events/1743409… 9 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: RT if you think @SpeakerRyan would've been one of those dudes smiling and posing in old black and white photos of lynchi… 10 hours ago
- In times of insanity, you need a night of the FANTASTICAL! I’ll be at @Malaprops w/ @johnhartness! #avlent #AVL facebook.com/events/1743409… 12 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com