Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Today I do something! Tomorrow I do something! I will do all the somethings! 31 minutes ago
- @pnichman Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. 14 hours ago
- RT @ServingWorlds: Almost done talkin' on a certain @jakebible tale I cannot wait to turn in. Fun ('n gory) doesn't begin to cover this guy… 14 hours ago
- Everyone’s favorite far-future mech western series continues in Fighting Iron 2: Perdition Plains! amazon.com/Fighting-Iron-… 14 hours ago
- Fighting Iron 2: Perdition Plains is now available! amazon.com/Fighting-Iron-… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com