Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- In Four Weeks To Finished, writers will learn important tips on increasing productivity and avoiding costly mistake… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I found it engaging, funny, and informative. I was especially struck by the instruction to keep the ideas simple.”… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @KatieDugger1989 What genre do you lik best? 6 hours ago
- @iamoscarjones I’m psychic! 6 hours ago
- @NorthStateWritr I’ll take that secret to the grave!!! 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com