Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I give. It’s that simple. Sure, it’s only 100 words a week, but IT’S STILL GIVING! Greedy bastards… jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 hours ago
- What makes this satire is that the real number is closer to 68%. twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 3 hours ago
- @tsundere_fox ME MADE OF SMART WORDS! 3 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction for your face! YOUR FACE! FREE! FACE! READ NOW! jakebible.com/category/frida… 5 hours ago
- It’s Friday! Know what that means? Free drabbles! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party now! DO IT! jakebible.com/category/frida… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com