Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Like Z-Burbia? Hate it? How about Salvage Merc One? Like or hate, leave a review! Every star counts! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 1 hour ago
- NINJAS! …nope. Dog fart. All good here. Except for the dog fart. Easier to deal with than ninjas, though. You can’t Febreeze ninjas. 3 hours ago
- Hey! HEY! The Mussorgsky Riddle by @DarinKennedy is on sale for only $.99! GET IT! amazon.com/Mussorgsky-Rid… 4 hours ago
- RT @Malaprops: Just some encouragement & truth for your Wednesday 😊 https://t.co/niq3dfk0tr 4 hours ago
- Yeah, I’m asking for reviews today. Many authors say asking is a no-no. But, hey, those authors don’t have to feed my kids, so fuck them. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com