Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Today’s coffee is brought to you by GET OUT OF MY FACE OR I’LL CUT YOU! Enjoy the show. 2 hours ago
- Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is THE new military scifi adventure you have been looking for! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 11 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs! 12 hours ago
- Who's tha baddest bounty hunter in all the galaxy? ROAK! Damn, right… amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 14 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Paul Mannering's EAT is out NOW!!! fb.me/3xrOTlhyD 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com