Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Weekly video readings of the Friday Night Drabble Party! Monthly video readings of the latest WIP! Sign up now! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 3 hours ago
- Only a couple hours before the weekly newsletter goes out! Get access to my video reading of tonight’s drabble! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 4 hours ago
- @jenvidrich Mmmmm, giant cinnamon roll... 7 hours ago
- Get exclusive access to weekly video readings! EXCLUSIVE, PEOPLE! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 8 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today’s coffee is brought to you by WHY THE HELL AM I AWAKE? WHO DID THIS TO ME? THEY NEED TO DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com