Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What’s a drabble? 100 words of fiction love! I share all that love FOR FREE! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 hours ago
- Novel writing! It’s what I does! 4 hours ago
- @sblackmoore @ChuckWendig Now I’m hungry. Thanks. 4 hours ago
- It’s Friday, so be sure to catch up on all the free drabbles before the next one drops! BAM! jakebible.com/category/frida… 5 hours ago
- Every Friday I come up with a new drabble. I don’t plan, I don’t think about it, I just write. Great exercise. Try it. It’s pretty fun. 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com