Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Got five minutes? Hell, maybe just two minutes? Leave a review! It is insanely helpful! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 1 hour ago
- Today I show my whore colors by asking for reviews. I know, I know, real authors don’t ask. But, who said I’m real? amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 4 hours ago
- I’m working on my core. I think that means breaking my body in half. But no excruciating pain means no underwhelming gain, right? RIGHT? 6 hours ago
- Reviews! They help, yo! They help a lot! Two words or just a rating! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 7 hours ago
- Like Z-Burbia? Hate it? How about Salvage Merc One? Like or hate, leave a review! Every star counts! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com