Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Ooo, I’m watching someone type a comment on FB while I compose a tweet. 21st Century, bitches! 1 hour ago
- @JayRequard Right! 1 hour ago
- Know what would be a good idea? For publishers to have social media links on their author listings. Get on that, publishers! GET ON IT! 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! I will drink coffee. Then probably drink more coffee. There will be typing in between all the coffee. Natural order of things. 2 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs yesterday, y’all! Mucho appreciated! 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com