Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @eiffinbee Hopefully I get to write more. 17 hours ago
- @CyberCowboy @TheatreBrian Cool. Link is in original tweet. 17 hours ago
- Thanks for the RTs today, y’all! 1 day ago
- AUDIOBOOK VOICE ARTISTS! DROP TEAM ZERO IS UP FOR AUDITION! acx.com/titleview/A3FI… 1 day ago
- @GregoryMilneArt Yeah, I saw that. Oh, well, that’s how the biz goes. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com