Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/08/26/fri… 49 minutes ago
- You know what makes a party really great? 100 words of free micro-fiction! It does! Shut up! jakebible.com/category/frida… 3 hours ago
- What’s a drabble? 100 words of fiction love! I share all that love FOR FREE! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 6 hours ago
- Novel writing! It’s what I does! 8 hours ago
- @sblackmoore @ChuckWendig Now I’m hungry. Thanks. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com