Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I get personal, like way more personal than usual, in the latest Writing In Suburbia. jakebible.com/category/writi… 14 minutes ago
- Yep. instagram.com/p/BMHZbcbF4c3R… 1 hour ago
- Yesterday I turned 43. I explain why that matters so much in the latest Writing In Suburbia. jakebible.com/category/writi… 3 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #FF Read their books? @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard @VonnieWCrist @Kelly… 3 hours ago
- Get the latest Writing In Suburbia. I talk about how turning 43 is a huge milestone for me. jakebible.com/category/writi… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com