Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Only a couple hours before the weekly newsletter goes out! Get access to my video reading of tonight’s drabble! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 49 minutes ago
- @jenvidrich Mmmmm, giant cinnamon roll... 4 hours ago
- Get exclusive access to weekly video readings! EXCLUSIVE, PEOPLE! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today’s coffee is brought to you by WHY THE HELL AM I AWAKE? WHO DID THIS TO ME? THEY NEED TO DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! 7 hours ago
- Because never before has it mattered so much. instagram.com/p/BLyiFakF9IHI… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com