Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I’m working on my core. I think that means breaking my body in half. But no excruciating pain means no underwhelming gain, right? RIGHT? 1 hour ago
- Reviews! They help, yo! They help a lot! Two words or just a rating! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 2 hours ago
- Like Z-Burbia? Hate it? How about Salvage Merc One? Like or hate, leave a review! Every star counts! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 5 hours ago
- NINJAS! …nope. Dog fart. All good here. Except for the dog fart. Easier to deal with than ninjas, though. You can’t Febreeze ninjas. 6 hours ago
- Hey! HEY! The Mussorgsky Riddle by @DarinKennedy is on sale for only $.99! GET IT! amazon.com/Mussorgsky-Rid… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com