Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #41: You Gotta Do The Work! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 4 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: HAPPY BOOK RELEASE DAY, @marysangiovanni! CHILLS is "True Detective meets H.P. Lovecraft". Buy one: amazon.com/Chills-Mary-Sa… 5 hours ago
- Good Morning, Cyber! Have you had your coffee yet? I’m having mine. It’s biggly. The biggliest coffee ever. Just tremendously biggly. 7 hours ago
- New Release! In Perpetuity audiobook available now! jakebible.com/2016/09/16/new… https://t.co/mCdJ4TXQjq 7 hours ago
- @AntiJuliet It was great meeting and chatting this weekend! 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com