Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @InsomniReads: @jakebible I think I may have recruited a new fan for Team Grendel. :) twitter.com/erikacenteno_/… 21 hours ago
- @StuartConover @HorrorTree I haven’t, but I’ll take a look. :) 1 day ago
- @uk_lws For Outpost Hell? It’s available now! 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is in my belly. That is all that matters on a Saturday morn. 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/02/17/fri… https://t.co/ZyvqStHWrC 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com