Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- No idea what started this train of thought. Usually I tweet and move on. I guess I haven’t had enough coffee. Twitter+low caffeine=DANGER! 24 minutes ago
- Yes, I could self-publish, but I’m not a publisher, I’m a writer. That simple. So until the bug guys come knocking (HA!) I’m hustling. Hard. 26 minutes ago
- All authors have to hustle, yeah. It’s the name of the game. But small press authors have to hustle just to get a slice of volume. 27 minutes ago
- This writing gig is a hustle, no joke. It never ends. It especially never ends if you are a small press hustler like me. 31 minutes ago
- Some days I feel like a used car salesman. The ethical kind that actually fixes the cars and washes them. But, still... 32 minutes ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com