Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @AntiJuliet It was great meeting and chatting this weekend! 1 hour ago
- RT @AntiJuliet: Keep thinking about how awesome the writers panel at #guildcon2016 with @jakebible was! So much great insight! 1 hour ago
- I've been up since 4:15. Went to bed at 12. Not enough coffee in the world... 1 day ago
- RT @chutche2: @jakebible Met you at guildcon, about halfway through Dead Mech. Having a blast with it, the Red Legs fight was great. 1 day ago
- @chutche2 Awesome! Glad you are digging it! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com