Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @MJCaan Awesome! Thanks! 1 hour ago
- RT @KenSchrader4882: Wednesday Reads: Treat your eyes to some awesome from @kalayna @jakebible @AuthorRSBelcher @ToniaBrown1 @1lcolt @diana… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! The coffee is especially good this morning. Especially. Espeeeeeeeeecially. Good. Mmmmm. Yummy. And you can’t have any. Pfftbt 12 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee. That is all. 1 day ago
- Good Morning. No exclamation point. Car may need new transmission. I sure as shit need more coffee. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com