Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Still time buy a copy in advance & have it personalized re our @Malaprops reading! malaprops.com/event/shared-w… @JuliaLizEll… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Malaprops: So many fun things to get excited about today! @westlyer https://t.co/mJJ3MuQ9YW 35 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Today I do something! Tomorrow I do something! I will do all the somethings! 2 hours ago
- @pnichman Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. 16 hours ago
- RT @ServingWorlds: Almost done talkin' on a certain @jakebible tale I cannot wait to turn in. Fun ('n gory) doesn't begin to cover this guy… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com