Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- All the scifi, horror, fantasy, thriller, action/adventure, zombies, mechs, kaiju, space crime, space opera, far-fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Want autographed novels? Here’s how you get them! [Disclaimer: we’re talking about my novels that I sign. I’d autog… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Micro-fiction at its best! Check out the Friday Night Drabble Party! 100 words of awesome just for you every week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 9 hours ago
- Just a reminder, y’all. Be on the lookout for this guy and make sure he hasn’t stolen your words too. twitter.com/jakebible/stat… 11 hours ago
- A free podcast for pro writers by a pro writer. Just a guy and a microphone, sitting at his desk in the middle of s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com