Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Time bubbles! Dinosaurs! SpecOps soldiers! Combots! SO MUCH AWESOME! The Flipside is waiting for you! amzn.to/2rBsvJ7 9 minutes ago
- Not even the deepest black hole can hide you when Roak is on your trail! Get Paradox Slaughter- A Roak: Galactic Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @jakebible: They have stolen everything from him and the woman he cares for is missing. Probably best to get all the Hells out of Roak’s… 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee and shopping for dumbbells. Apparently dumbbells are expensive. Like really stupid ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @jakebible: You want some kick-ass adventure? You want to travel through space and time? You want to meet an ankylosaurus named Elvis? G… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com