Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did you catch the latest Friday Night Drabble Party? Free micro-fiction from my brain to your eyeholes! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 days ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/08/26/fri… 2 days ago
- You know what makes a party really great? 100 words of free micro-fiction! It does! Shut up! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 days ago
- What’s a drabble? 100 words of fiction love! I share all that love FOR FREE! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 days ago
- Novel writing! It’s what I does! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com