Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Time to go get The Flipside now before it turns again and is lost in the past with all them dinosaurs. DINOSAURS! amzn.to/2Gd2TH0 22 minutes ago
- Something dark and evil is going after Roak. He could care less because he’s the one that does the going after! Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Time bubbles! Dinosaurs! SpecOps soldiers! Combots! SO MUCH AWESOME! The Flipside is waiting for you! amzn.to/2rBsvJ7 2 hours ago
- Not even the deepest black hole can hide you when Roak is on your trail! Get Paradox Slaughter- A Roak: Galactic Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @jakebible: They have stolen everything from him and the woman he cares for is missing. Probably best to get all the Hells out of Roak’s… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com