Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @mrsjenwheeler: New book from @jakebible If you haven't read anything by him, your life is incomplete! amazon.com/dp/B075MNYT3Y/… 5 hours ago
- I may be moving to the country, so my podcast will become true irony. For now it stays Writing In Suburbia! jakebible.com/category/writi… 16 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/09/22/fri… https://t.co/fgCrMTny4h 19 hours ago
- RT @slater3d: Two new books from @jakebible: Roak Book 3: Razer Edge amazon.com/dp/B075QCVM5Y and Black Box Inc. amazon.com/Black-Box-Inc-…… 21 hours ago
- 100 free words every Friday! It’s the Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… #flashfiction 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com