Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Murder! Romance! Espionage! Treachery! Greed! Denman Sno is Agent Prime and he is ready to save the galaxy from the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- A huge thanks to everyone for the RTs! 3 hours ago
- Who is Agent Prime? The best of the Galactic Fleet Intelligence Service’s most elite division! The agent that will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! Guess what? NEW BOOK OUT! While I’m busy drinking coffee, you’ll be busy clicking this link! Get Agen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @spiritualtramp @creepypod @thefearofgod @paul_e_cooley I haven’t seen it yet. I’m way behind on movies. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com