Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @ModernTechWF: @jakebible @barryhutchison My wife had to start learning to become a writer before I truly understood the concept of 3sta… 14 hours ago
- Good Morning! So, while taking my first sip of coffee I noticed Max Rage got a review. A "meh" review. By a reviewe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- “What?” instagram.com/p/BkX3LEShnt7i… 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/06/22/fri… https://t.co/M9P0i2304M 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is had. Now for words! ALL THE WORDS! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com