Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My take on being a pro writer in today’s world. Writing In Suburbia #41: You Gotta Do The Work! is live! Enjoy! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 3 hours ago
- RT @outfortune: .@jakebible uncovered some cringeworthy "don'ts" for small presses, inspiring me to pen this checklist. https://t.co/aQOobx… 3 hours ago
- RT @MicheleTBerger: I wish I heard this great advice from @jakebible a decade ago. It's all about keep working & #writing, no matter what.… 3 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #41: You Gotta Do The Work! Seriously. You gotta. Listen. NOW! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 6 hours ago
- Dropping truth bombs in the latest Writing In Suburbia! Ya gotta do the work, people! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com