Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I have coffee, but no gun. The grizzlies will get me. I do know what growth and proficiency are, so I’m armed with that. 1 hour ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Lawless Lands: Tales From The Weird Frontier antho @Kickstarter kck.st/2hrNTJI w @jakebible @lagilman @hunterfait… 19 hours ago
- RT @MargaretSMcGraw: Join us in the #WeirdWildWest! Boost & back #LawlessLands @kickstarter @FalstaffBooks bit.ly/lawlessKS @jak… 21 hours ago
- RT @AudioBookRev: Horror SciFi Thriller & More #Audiobook Release Day wp.me/p2Tl8I-8nj @GreggHurwitz @HarperAudio @huntershea1 @isaa… 21 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is here! Well, that shouldn’t be a surprise since I made it. But it’s here! Oh my, oh my, oh my! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com