Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Today I show my whore colors by asking for reviews. I know, I know, real authors don’t ask. But, who said I’m real? amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 49 minutes ago
- I’m working on my core. I think that means breaking my body in half. But no excruciating pain means no underwhelming gain, right? RIGHT? 3 hours ago
- Reviews! They help, yo! They help a lot! Two words or just a rating! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 3 hours ago
- Like Z-Burbia? Hate it? How about Salvage Merc One? Like or hate, leave a review! Every star counts! amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 6 hours ago
- NINJAS! …nope. Dog fart. All good here. Except for the dog fart. Easier to deal with than ninjas, though. You can’t Febreeze ninjas. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com