Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Yesterday I turned 43. I explain why that matters so much in the latest Writing In Suburbia. jakebible.com/category/writi… 1 hour ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #FF Read their books? @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard @VonnieWCrist @Kelly… 1 hour ago
- Get the latest Writing In Suburbia. I talk about how turning 43 is a huge milestone for me. jakebible.com/category/writi… 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! My coffee can beat up your coffee! Ya huh, it can! *raspberry noise* 6 hours ago
- @alli_marshall I’ve been laughing all day expecting one of my books to 'roid out and yell, "Come at me, bro!" He he, muscular prose... 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com